Workshop - It's A Wrap (19 Jan)
Come join us in this workshop to learn how to wire-wrap your own crystal in this 4 hour workshop.
This is a detailed workshop that introduces the basics of wire-working and a full demonstration and direct coaching to wire-wrap a crystal from start to finish.
Please bring along your own crystal preferably. If you do no have one, we have crystals for sale.
Wires will be provided.Tools are provided during the workshop with an option to purchase separately at the workshop.
- 19 Jan 2019, Sat
- 2pm to 6pm (4 hrs)
- A'Posh BizHub, 1 Yishun industrial Street 1, Singapore 768160
- Learn and apply wire-working and wire-wrapping techniques
- Tips to make professional wire-wrapped pieces
- Materials provided
- Tools provided during workshop (option to purchase)
- Maximum Class Size: 8
- Standard $180.00 SGD per person
- Earlybird $160.00 SGD per person (until 9 Jan)
- Twin $300.00 SGD for 2 person ($150.00 SGD per person)
White Feather reserves the right to change or reschedule the date of the workshop depending on the number of participants and situations.
Workshop will be held at our studio space with our mascot, Bebe the cat.
Note: Pictures are for reference and an example of what you can make by applying the techniques taught in the workshop.
We Also Recommend