Completed - Basic Jewelry-making Workshop
Have an interest in jewellery-making? Come join us in this workshop to learn how to design and make your own necklace, bracelets and earrings!
All materials are provided at the workshop with a bead bar consisting of a variety of stone/glass beads and metal findings in both gold-plating and silver-plating. Tools are provided during the workshop with an option to purchase separately at the workshop.
- 14 Oct 2017, Sat
- 2pm to 5pm (3 hrs)
- One Heart, 37 Tembeling Road, Singapore 423580
- Bring home a set of necklace, bracelet and earrings.
- Learn and apply basic jewelry techniques
- Tips to make professional looking jewelry
- Materials provided
- Tools provided during workshop (option to purchase)
- Minimum Class Size: 6
- $120.00 SGD per person (Normal Rate)
- $108.00 SGD (“Earlybird Discount” of 10% until 30 Sep 2017)
- $216.00 SGD (“Lovebirds Discount” of 10% for 2 person sign-up)
- Registration Closing Date: 7 Oct 2017
White Feather reserves the right to change or reschedule the date of the workshop depending on the number of participants and situations.
Note: Pictures are for reference and an example of what you can make by applying the techniques taught in the workshop.
We Also Recommend