It's a Wrap at The Esplanade (22 June 2019)
Come join us in this workshop to learn how to wire-wrap your own crystal in this 4 hour workshop.
This is a detailed workshop that introduces the basics of wire-working and a full demonstration and direct coaching to wire-wrap a crystal from start to finish.
Materials for the project will be provided, you can choose your stone/crystal at the workshop. You can also bring your own stone/crystal if you have.
Tools are provided during the workshop with an option to purchase separately at the workshop.
- 22 June 2019, Sat
- 3pm to 7pm (4 hrs)
- Etsy Craftivist SG Pop-up
- The Esplanade, 1 Esplanade Drive, #02-01-/03, Singapore 038981
- Learn and apply wire-working and wire-wrapping techniques
- Tips to make professional wire-wrapped pieces
- Materials provided
- Tools provided during workshop (option to purchase)
- Maximum Class Size: 8
- Standard $150.00 SGD per person
- Promotional price for workshop held in conjunction with Etsy Craftivist SG Pop-up at The Esplanade (U.P. $180.00 SGD)
Participants will bring home the following:
- 1 x wirewrapped stone/crystal pendant
- 1 x faux suede leather cord
- 1 x jewellery polishing cloth
- 1 x jewellery pouch
White Feather reserves the right to change or reschedule the date of the workshop depending on the number of participants and situations.
Note: Pictures are for reference and an example of what you can make by applying the techniques taught in the workshop
We Also Recommend