Basic Crystal Wirewrapping Workshop (18/JULY/ 2020)
Come join us in this workshop to learn how to wire-wrap your own crystal in this 4 hour workshop.
This is a detailed workshop that introduces the basics of wire-working and a full demonstration and direct coaching to wire-wrap a crystal from start to finish.
Materials for the project will be provided, you can choose your stone/crystal at the workshop. You can also bring your own stone/crystal if you have.
Tools are provided during the workshop with an option to purchase separately at the workshop.
- 18 July 2020, Saturday
- 1:30pm to 5:30pm (4 hrs)
- The Cocoon Space, Design Orchard, 250 Orchard Road, #02-01, S(238905)
- Co Lab 1 (Room)
- Learn and apply wire-working and wire-wrapping techniques
- Tips to make professional wire-wrapped pieces
- Materials provided
- Tools provided during workshop (option to purchase)
- Maximum Class Size: 8
- $180.00 SGD
Participants will bring home the following:
- 1 x wirewrapped stone/crystal pendant
- 1 x faux suede leather cord
- 1 x jewellery polishing cloth
- 1 x jewellery pouch
White Feather reserves the right to change or reschedule the date of the workshop depending on the number of participants and situations.
Note: Pictures are for reference and an example of what you can make by applying the techniques taught in the workshop