Basic Crystal Wirewrapping Workshop (12 Oct 2019)
Come join us in this workshop to learn how to wire-wrap your own crystal in this 4 hour workshop.
This is a detailed workshop that introduces the basics of wire-working and a full demonstration and direct coaching to wire-wrap a crystal from start to finish.
Materials for the project will be provided, you can choose your stone/crystal at the workshop. You can also bring your own stone/crystal if you have.
Tools are provided during the workshop with an option to purchase separately at the workshop.
- 12 October 2019, Saturday
- 2pm to 6pm (4 hrs)
- White Feather Studio
- 1 Yishun Industrial Street 1, A'Posh BizHub, #08-06, Singapore 768160
- Learn and apply wire-working and wire-wrapping techniques
- Tips to make professional wire-wrapped pieces
- Materials provided
- Tools provided during workshop (option to purchase)
- Maximum Class Size: 8
- Standard: $180.00 SGD
Participants will bring home the following:
- 1 x wirewrapped stone/crystal pendant
- 1 x faux suede leather cord
- 1 x jewellery polishing cloth
- 1 x jewellery pouch
White Feather reserves the right to change or reschedule the date of the workshop depending on the number of participants and situations.
Workshop will be held at our studio with our mascot, Bebe the cat.
Note: Pictures are for reference and an example of what you can make by applying the techniques taught in the workshop
We Also Recommend